This sesame snap recipe combines toasted sesame seeds, honey, sugar, and salt.
- Toast one cup of sesame seeds in a medium skillet on your stovetop without burning them by moving them around using a wooden spoon and shaking the skillet.
- Set up a counter work surface by placing a pair of silicone mats on the counter and have a rolling pin ready. You may use parchment papers instead of silicone mats.
- Cook the sugar and honey with a pinch of salt and then blend in the toasted sesame seeds.
- Flaten the sesame mixture between a pair of silicone mats and flatten it with a rolling pin before it cools.
- Then cut and divide the thin layer of sesame mixture into rectangles with a large knife to make your sesame snaps.
This sesame snaps recipe is vegan and gluten-free.
Sesame Snap Recipe
- 1 cup sesame seeds
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 small pinch of Himalayan sea salt
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Cook the sugar and honey with a pinch of salt and then blend in the toasted sesame seeds.
How to Make Sesame Snap Video: